If you are so enamored by model ships that you are willing to spend countless hours working on the wee riggings, you should consider taking a cruise. If that model holds excitement and thrill for you, imagine what a real-life cruise ship will do for your sense of wonder and enthusiasm. Besides, as you travel the world on a cruise ship you could seek out model ships from other countries to add to your collection.
There is a distinct difference between a Platinum Party Limo Bus Rental and a voyage on a cruise ship. However, aside from the land versus water issue, there are some interesting similarities as well. Renting a limo bus will allow you all the niceties of catering and DJs. You will have the pleasure of traveling in luxury and comfort. In fact, many people would consider a party limo bus a “land yacht.” Regardless, it will cost less than a multi-day cruise and will satisfy your party urges. But, if you are ready to see the world, discover the value in taking a cruise.
The Positive Side of Taking a Cruise
Cruises come in different shapes and sizes. And, they are designed to fit all budgets. If you are just sprouting your traveling fins, and you have already taken a party limo bus for a spin, consider a short cruise. However, if you are ready to go for the gusto, here is the positive side of taking a lengthier cruise:
- They keep you from going over budget because they are generally all-inclusive. Learn more.
- Most cruises incorporate entertainment, delicious catered food, and luxurious sleeping arrangements in one price options.
- The issues that arise from delayed flights and unexpected changes are not a problem when you choose to go on a cruise.
- As you travel from one port to the next you will have the pleasure of dining, relaxing, and participating in various forms of entertainment. Check this
- A cruise offers you a built-in babysitter without increasing your costs. They offer all kinds of exciting things for your kids to do while you partake in some adult activities.
- A week-long cruise will cost you less than a week in a hotel. And, you will get the delight of all the catered food and entertainment included in the package deal.
The Negative Side of Taking a Cruise
We wouldn’t feel right simply revealing all the pros and none of the cons. You need to be a well-informed consumer not someone sold on a whim. So please investigate the negative side of taking a cruise:
- If you suffer from motion sickness, you might have a good deal of fear about taking a cruise.
- There is the potential for illnesses to spread very quickly when confined to close quarters.
- You could encounter pirates along the way and that would be really bad. Read more.
- A mechanical failure could leave you, and the entire ship’s occupants, stranded and powerless in the middle of the ocean.
- Ships do sometimes collide and then you are looking at tragedy of titanic proportions.
- Laws change once you hit the open seas, so you will need to keep a close guard on your valuables.
If you aren’t deterred by the cons of taking a cruise, then hop aboard and be on the look-out for some new model ships to add to your budding collection.